Union County Call Log, September 7, 2012
Union County Cal Log
Willow Lane: Caller advised son has broken into the house.
CR 59: Lady advised she heard four gunshots.
Women’s Clinic of New Albany: Parking lot 10-50
Hwy 30 W.: Caller stated a small white car with broken windshield was traveling at a high rate of speed. Car was traveling on Hwy 30 W. coming into New Albany.
CR 87: Lady came by the sheriff’s department to report a dog being neglected and it is tied to a tree.
Regal Truck Stop: 10-58 vehicle in front of the Regal Truck Stop.
East Bankhead: Caller advised had an accident in front of Martin Dr. office on East Bankhead. Two car 10-50 with no injuries, but road is blocked.
East Bankhead: Caller advised she needed an officer at her residence.
CR 174: Caller advised subjects shining flashlights around her house.
Clarke St.: Man renting building needs an officer to go to this building for a report.
CR 68: Lady advised that a male and female were fighting in her home and she wanted them to leave.
Hwy 30 E.: Caller advised there are some dogs around his house that are trying to bite him and his kids.
CR 150: Caller advised someone broke into his home and some things were missing.
Hwy 349: Caller advised her husband is in the driveway and they are going through a divorce. She wants an officer out there.
CR 159: Caller advised subject talking about 10-72. Subject will be in a gray Buick Regal.
CR 94: Caller advised her husband has been putting is hands on her and will not leave the residence.
Hwy 15 N.: Caller advised subject had a blow out and needs officer’s assistance.
Hwy 30 E.: caller advised truck sitting in the road.
Hwy 15: Two car 10-50, no injuries.
Hwy 30 E.: An 80s model black Chevy has been pulling up in people’s driveways. The vehicle is now heading toward New Albany.
CR 197: Vicious dog in lady’s home.
Mill St.: Lady said someone tried to break into her house last night.
CR 2: Thinks someone poisoned his dog. Wants a report.
BMHUC ER: Patient there with a dog bite. Needs a report.
CR 305: Says some people are cutting timber off of his property.
East Union School: Caller said subject is threatening his wife because he had to fire him from his job. Now subject is threatening his wife and kids.
Park Plaza Dr.: Man called-someone hit his vehicle.
Bratton Rd.: Caller advised snake in her house.
W. Bankhead St.: Requested an officer to do a report that someone has been on his property.
Hwy 348: Threatening to kill himself. Advised his mother to call the law and he will go peacefully.
Hwy 15 S.: 10-55 gray Ford Ranger.
Ellis St.: Caller advised disturbance in progress.
Reeves St.: Manager at motel across from B.F. Ford school requested an officer.
CR 55: Wants report on some custody issues he and his wife are having with her ex-husband.
W. St. Hwy 30: Report of a possible 10-50. W. St. Hwy 30.
CR 183: Wants to get her clothes and belongings. Her mother is on her way from Corinth.
Hwy 15 N.: One car 10-50, no entrapments.
CR 47: Man said that a power line is down across the road near CR 101.
Hwy 348: His house was broken into for the third time.
CR 115: Horse in the yard, does not know who it belongs to. Horse looks malnourished.
CR 94: Lady needs to speak with an officer about her 15-year old daughter doing damage to the property.
Hwy 30 E.: Walking down Hwy 30 E., possibly intoxicated.
Reed St.: Caller advised subjects causing a disturbance.
Mills St.: Caller advised subject is looking into the house.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...