Ethelene Winston, 69
Ethelene “Ma Pudin’” Winston, 69, died Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012, at her home.
She was born Sept. 2, 1943, in New Albany to Ulysses and Jessie Love Folsom.
Services were at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, at St. Mary United Methodist Church in New Albany with the Rev. W. T. Mayfield officiating. Burial was in St. Mary Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include her son, Rafael (Camille) Winston of Nashville, Tenn.; two sisters, Dorothy F. Gray of South Holland, Ill., and Joan F. Reed of Chicago; and four grandchildren, Rafael II, Camerre and Cameron Winston of Nashville, and Jordon Winston of Ocean Springs.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a brother, Walter C. Folsom; and a special friend and cousin, Virginia Nesbit.
About Lynn West
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...