ICC-Belden to offer culinary arts class
Culinary Arts I will be offered at the Itawamba Community College Belden Center, beginning Jan. 28.
The nine-week class is limited to 12 participants. It is designed to provide the skills and knowledge to enter the culinary field in an entry-level cooking position. The course prepares students with a foundational knowledge of food safety, handling and storage, commercial food production and preparation techniques, experience in operating commercial kitchen equipment, employability skills and training in customer service and team building. It also provides hands-on laboratory instruction and cooking experience in a commercial kitchen. The goal of the program is to train participants to enter restaurants, cafeterias or any food service facility with a food safety certification, production experience and knowledge of the food service industry.
The class, which includes both classroom and food production components, meets from 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
For more information, contact ICC’s Continuing Education office, (662) 407-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lynn West
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert