Registration open for spring classes at NEMCC
Administrative offices in Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Ramsey Hall, the college’s new student services center, are open for business and registration for spring semester classes is underway.
Registration at the Corinth and New Albany campuses was also set for Jan. 2 from 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Classes on the Booneville, Corinth and New Albany campuses began Monday, January 7. The last day to register for both traditional and on-line classes is Friday, January 11.
E-learning (on-line) classes are available and begin Monday, Jan. 14.
The Northeast Bookstore is located in the Haney Union opens from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Financial aid is still available for those who qualify. For information regarding financial aid, go to www.nemcc.edu or call the Financial Aid Office at 662-720-7205.
Students not currently enrolled at Northeast should report to the Office of Admissions in Ramsey Hall to begin the registration process. New students will need transcripts from all colleges previously attended, as well as ACT scores in order to be admitted. Students must list all colleges at which they were previously enrolled. High school transcripts may also be needed. Students who have not taken the ACT should visit the Northeast Counseling Center also in Ramsey Hall or call 662-720-7313 for assistance.
For additional information about admissions or financial aid, call 662-720-7239 in Booneville or e-mail email@example.com. Students who are uncertain about their career or educational choices should contact the Counseling Center at 662-720-7313. Visit Northeast on the Internet at www.nemcc.edu.
About Lynn West
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert