Beverly Mardis, 57
Beverly Mardis, 57, of Hickory Flat, died Friday, Jan. 25, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center.
She was born Dec. 11, 1955 in New Albany to Willis Smith and Mabaleen Reed Smith.
Services were at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, at Hickory Flat U.M. Church. Interment was at McKay Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, James Mardis of Hickory Flat; daughter, Cheryl (Chad) Roberson of Signal Mountain, Tenn.; parents, Willis and Mabeleen Smith of Hickory Flat; sister, Debra D.D. (David) Rogers of Clue Springs; two grandchildren, Chloe and Reed Roberson of Tennessee; two special nephews, Collin and Cavin Mill of Hickory Flat; and a host of other family.
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...