Support our community theater
The Tallahatchie River Players, our community theater group, is presenting “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” this weekend at the Cine Theater in the Magnolia Civic Center.
The musical production is based on the Peanuts gang from the comic strip as they juggle a series of silly, heroic, frustrating and heartfelt stories throughout a single day.
This play, directed by John Peter Ford with Phil Nanney as co-director and Cathy Garrett as producer, is unusual because it has only seven cast members, and five of them are played by high school students.
Austin Fitts and Ellie Fitts of Myrtle Attendance Center play Charlie Brown and Linus Van Pelt, Tori Baldwin of Ingomar Attendance Center plays Lucy Van Pelt, Reid Williams of Ingomar Attendance Center plays Schroeder, and Madison Eldridge of East Union Attendance Center plays Patty. Stephen Brock will play Snoopy and Donna Cobb will play Woodstock
The production, which will be at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, presents an opportunity to enjoy a family-oriented show and to support our local community theater group.
Main floor tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the New Albany Main Street Association office or at the door.
We encourage your support of our community theater.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...