Support our community theater
The Tallahatchie River Players, our community theater group, is presenting “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” this weekend at the Cine Theater in the Magnolia Civic Center.
The musical production is based on the Peanuts gang from the comic strip as they juggle a series of silly, heroic, frustrating and heartfelt stories throughout a single day.
This play, directed by John Peter Ford with Phil Nanney as co-director and Cathy Garrett as producer, is unusual because it has only seven cast members, and five of them are played by high school students.
Austin Fitts and Ellie Fitts of Myrtle Attendance Center play Charlie Brown and Linus Van Pelt, Tori Baldwin of Ingomar Attendance Center plays Lucy Van Pelt, Reid Williams of Ingomar Attendance Center plays Schroeder, and Madison Eldridge of East Union Attendance Center plays Patty. Stephen Brock will play Snoopy and Donna Cobb will play Woodstock
The production, which will be at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, presents an opportunity to enjoy a family-oriented show and to support our local community theater group.
Main floor tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the New Albany Main Street Association office or at the door.
We encourage your support of our community theater.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...