Nora Lee Samples, 6 months
Nora Lee Samples, 6 months, of Alpine, went to be with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, at her home.
The daughter of Brad and Kelly Roberts Samples, she was born in Tupelo on Aug. 17, 2012. She was such a blessing and joy for her family and friends. Her loving face will be missed by all.
Services were at 1 p.m. Friday, March 1, at Waters Funeral Home with Bro. Felix Hutcheson Jr. and Bro. Joe Coggins officiating. Burial was in the Camp Creek Cemetery.
Survivors include her parents; brothers, Tyler Thompson of the home, Cody Samples of the Jugfork community and Dakota Samples of Pontotoc; sister, Lexie Samples; her grandparents, John “ J.C.” and Agnes Samples of Alpine, and Jerry and Cynthia Roberts of Baldwyn; uncles, John Samples (Gina), Bob Tackett of Alpine and Kevin Roberts (Miranda) of Endville; aunt, Nancy Etheridge (Jesse) of Baldwyn; and special aunt, Marilyn Ferguson of Baldwyn.
She was preceded in death by her great-grandparents, Medford and Mary Lou Roberts, and Synder and Willodean Ferguson.
Pallbearers were Tyler Thompson, Cody Samples, John Samples and Bob Tackett. Honorary pallbearers were Kevin Roberts and Jesse Etheridge.
About New Albany Gazette
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...