Current version of GED test to expire at end of 2013
GED test-takers who need to finish the current version of the GED need to do so by the end of 2013 according to officials from Northeast Mississippi Community College.
The GED test contains five parts that can be taken separately, but must all be passed to receive a high school credential. GED test-takers who have started the 2002 Series GED Test, but not finished and passed every section, have until the end of 2013 to do so. Otherwise, their scores will expire, and they will have to start over again with the new 2014 GED test.
Test-takers can find out more information by visiting the local adult education or GED class. In the New Albany area, contact the adult education instructor at 662-692-1505, or visit the Northeast Mississippi Community College location at 301 North Street in New Albany.
About New Albany Gazette
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...