Introduction to Home Canning Basics Workshop May 14
Janet Jolley, Mississippi State University Extension Agent, will be conducting an Introduction to Home Canning Basics workshop on Tuesday, May 14, at 10 a.m. in the Union County Extension Office. The program will cover the basics of home canning including equipment, hot water bath processing, pressure canning processing, and other aspects of home canning.
There will be no hands-on processing; this is just an informational meeting. Call the Union County Extension Office at 534-1916 by Monday, May 13, to pre-register.
About New Albany Gazette
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...