Glamour Girlz Formalwear opens
Glamour Girl Formalwear for Men and Women held its ribbon-cutting Monday afternoon. The business sells and rents formal attire including tuxedos for men and pageant dresses, prom dresses, evening gowns, wedding gowns, christening gowns and other special event clothing for all ages. The business also includes alterations and repairs done by a professional seamstress in the store. The minority-owned by women business offers a 10-percent discount to all military, police and fire personnel. Owners are Wesley and Stefany Jamison, who purchased Glamour Girlz from its previous owner in Ecru and moved the business to New Albany. In addition to the garments in stock, they can order from a wide variety of sources and have the items in quickly. The business is at 722 W. Bankhead St. and they are open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. They are closed Wednesday and Sunday but to take after-hour appointments and appointments on Sunday when necessary. For more information call 662-266-1988.
About New Albany Gazette
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert