Glamour Girlz Formalwear opens
Glamour Girl Formalwear for Men and Women held its ribbon-cutting Monday afternoon. The business sells and rents formal attire including tuxedos for men and pageant dresses, prom dresses, evening gowns, wedding gowns, christening gowns and other special event clothing for all ages. The business also includes alterations and repairs done by a professional seamstress in the store. The minority-owned by women business offers a 10-percent discount to all military, police and fire personnel. Owners are Wesley and Stefany Jamison, who purchased Glamour Girlz from its previous owner in Ecru and moved the business to New Albany. In addition to the garments in stock, they can order from a wide variety of sources and have the items in quickly. The business is at 722 W. Bankhead St. and they are open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. They are closed Wednesday and Sunday but to take after-hour appointments and appointments on Sunday when necessary. For more information call 662-266-1988.
About New Albany Gazette
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Register now for NEMCC spring classes December 6, 2016
- Thanks for keeping ‘Sharing at Christmas’ something to look forward to December 6, 2016
- We still need help to Share at Christmas December 6, 2016
- Officials welcome funding for expanded emergency communications December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday December 6, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday