Micah Wade Willard
On June 23, 2013 Micah passed away peacefully in God’s arms, and was born into his parent’s arms on June 26, 2013.
Micah is the son of Joel and Victoria Willard of Myrtle; the grandchild of David and Karen Willard, Wayne and Cathy Messer, and Kathleen White; the great-grandchild of Reece and Frances Newby, CV Willard, Nannie Messer, Beulah Bishop, and Anna K. Hall; and the honorary grandchild of Jerl and Martha Jeter.
Micah is preceded in death by one sibling, Harper Willard, and three grandparents, Magdalene Willard, Newt Messer, and Charles Hall.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to the North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Hospital for their love and compassion that was shown to the family and Micah during Micah’s delivery and time spent with the family.
There was a graveside service at Martin Community Cemetery, Bro. Andy Russell officiating.
In lieu of flowers and cards the family request your prayers today and for the days to come.
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...