NA Wine and Spirits opens
New Albany Wine and Spirits held its formal ribbon-cutting ceremony this past Friday.
The store, at 700 W. Bankhead, is in the old Giles Truck Stop building, more recently home to Betty’s Buffet and the Old Hwy. 78 Café.
Owner-Manager Ira Williams, who also has the Pizza Pit, said the store has about 350 wine labels in stock and about 750 brands and varieties of wine and spirits total. Other brands can be ordered as needed.
The business does not keep wine chilled but does have a special wine-chilling apparatus that can cool a bottle appropriately in a few minutes.
The store business hours are set by state law at 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...