Kids in the Kitchen workshop
Mississippi State University Extension Service Office of Nutrition Education Program will be sponsoring a Kids in the Kitchen Workshop on Wednesday, July 31. This free workshop will be held at the Union County Extension Office from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Ages 6-9 are welcome.
Youths will learn how to prepare simple, healthy foods that they can make for themselves and learn about good food safety practices with each lesson. The first 15 to register will be accepted. Deadline to register is Monday, July 29. Contact Karen Caviness, ONE Nutrition Educator, at 534-1916 or 534-1917.
About Lynn West
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...