Moore named NMMC president
Tim Moore has been appointed as president of North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo, a 650-bed regional referral center that is the largest, private, not-for-profit hospital in Mississippi.
Since April 2012, Moore has served as vice president of North Mississippi Health Services’ community hospitals, working closely with the facilities in Eupora, Iuka, Pontotoc and West Point, Miss., as well as Hamilton, Ala.
Moore came to Tupelo from Meridian, where he had served as system vice president of regional operations for Rush Health Systems since March 2007. Prior to that, Moore was affiliated with NMHS, serving as administrator of North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point from 2003-2007.
“We are very pleased that Tim will be assuming this role,” said John Heer, NMHS president and chief executive officer. “We have known Tim for a long time, and he is a perfect fit for our organization because of his Servant Leadership philosophy and relationship-based approach.”
“It is an honor to be afforded this opportunity with such an outstanding organization,” Moore said. “I look forward to working with all the stakeholders of NMMC to better meet the needs of those we serve.”
Before his stint in West Point, Moore was assistant executive director and chief operations officer for Greenwood Leflore Hospital for four years. Previously he worked with the Rush Health System and other health care providers in the Meridian area.
A native of Forest in Scott County, Moore holds an associate’s degree in radiological technology from Meridian Community College and a bachelor’s degree in industrial science from Mississippi State University. He earned a master’s degree in health care management from the University of New Orleans in 2003. He is an active member of the Mississippi Hospital Association, serving on the board of MHA Board of Governors and recently named chairman-elect.
He and his wife, Janice, have two sons, Ross, 22, and Matt, 28. Moore enjoys spending time with his family and playing golf. He has been actively involved with various civic organizations and economic development efforts.
About Lynn West
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert