NEMCC Continuing Education offers an intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 course in Booneville
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Office of Continuing Education will offer an Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 course during the 2013 fall semester.
Northeast’s Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 class will open on August 13 and ends September 10. The five-week course meets on Tuesday nights from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. on the Northeast Booneville campus
Pre-Registration is required for the five-week course and all continuing education classes.
For more information on how to register for the Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 course or for any other Northeast Mississippi Community College continuing education class, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 662-720-7296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About New Albany Gazette
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...