Northeast Continuing Education offers an Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course in New Albany
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Office of Continuing Education will offer an Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course during the 2013 fall semester.
Northeast’s Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding class will open on Aug. 15 and ends Sept. 19. The six-week course meets on Thursday nights from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. on the Northeast New Albany campus
Pre-Registration is required for the six-week course and all continuing education classes.
For more information on how to register for the Introduction to Computers and Keyboarding course or for any other Northeast Mississippi Community College continuing education class, contact the Office of Continuing Education at 662-720-7296 or email email@example.com
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...