Union County student serves as 2013 orientation leader
Kyle Justin Tanner of Myrtle, a banking and finance and human resources management major at the University of Mississippi, is among 26 orientation leaders who are welcoming the next generation of Ole Miss Rebels throughout the 2013 Orientation sessions that began in May and run through August.
Leadership and service are integral components of a student’s education at Ole Miss. Orientation leader in the Office of Admissions is one of many such opportunities available. Interested students must meet certain qualifying requirements and are chosen through an application process that includes individual interviews.
UM Orientation is designed to help students transition to college and to assist family members in understanding their students’ experiences during enrollment. Orientation is a requirement for all undergraduate first-year, transfer and nontraditional undergraduate degree-seeking students.
To learn more, visit http://www.olemiss.edu/orientation/.
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...