Union County student serves as 2013 orientation leader
Kyle Justin Tanner of Myrtle, a banking and finance and human resources management major at the University of Mississippi, is among 26 orientation leaders who are welcoming the next generation of Ole Miss Rebels throughout the 2013 Orientation sessions that began in May and run through August.
Leadership and service are integral components of a student’s education at Ole Miss. Orientation leader in the Office of Admissions is one of many such opportunities available. Interested students must meet certain qualifying requirements and are chosen through an application process that includes individual interviews.
UM Orientation is designed to help students transition to college and to assist family members in understanding their students’ experiences during enrollment. Orientation is a requirement for all undergraduate first-year, transfer and nontraditional undergraduate degree-seeking students.
To learn more, visit http://www.olemiss.edu/orientation/.
About New Albany Gazette
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...