New Albany Main Street presents the 10th annual Paint the Town
New Albany Main Street Association is pleased to offer the 10th annual “Paint the Town,” a free art activity during the upcoming Tallahatchie RiverFest. All children are invited to participate on Saturday, Sept. 21, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Parents must accompany their children. Historical photos of downtown New Albany will be displayed and children will draw or paint their interpretation of the photos. A variety of art media will be on hand such as oil pastels, paint, markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
The art pieces will be judged and winners will be displayed at 3 p.m.at the Paint the Town tent. The art can be picked up at 3:00 p.m. If you are unable to pick up your artwork on the day of the event please call the Main Street office at 662-534-3438.
New Albany Main Street’s mission is to revitalize, diversify, and preserve downtown New Albany. Visit us at www.newalbanymainstreet.com for a complete listing of our upcoming events and more.
For more information contact Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager at
About New Albany Gazette
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Lady Urchin Power January 21, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...