New Albany Main Street presents the 10th annual Paint the Town
New Albany Main Street Association is pleased to offer the 10th annual “Paint the Town,” a free art activity during the upcoming Tallahatchie RiverFest. All children are invited to participate on Saturday, Sept. 21, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Parents must accompany their children. Historical photos of downtown New Albany will be displayed and children will draw or paint their interpretation of the photos. A variety of art media will be on hand such as oil pastels, paint, markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
The art pieces will be judged and winners will be displayed at 3 p.m.at the Paint the Town tent. The art can be picked up at 3:00 p.m. If you are unable to pick up your artwork on the day of the event please call the Main Street office at 662-534-3438.
New Albany Main Street’s mission is to revitalize, diversify, and preserve downtown New Albany. Visit us at www.newalbanymainstreet.com for a complete listing of our upcoming events and more.
For more information contact Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager at
About New Albany Gazette
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...