Boatners to celebrate golden wedding anniversary
Arliss and Judy Boatner became husband and wife on Sept. 21, 1963. Their children, Ron and Margo Sanderson and Michael and Shannon Stephens, and their six grandchildren, will host a reception honoring their 50 years together on Saturday, Sept. 21, at 5:00-7:00 in the evening at West Ripley Baptist Church Family Life Center. The church is located at 773 W. Cooper St., Ripley. Family and friends are invited to join them in this joyous celebration. No gifts please.
About New Albany Gazette
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...