Republican Women announce series of upcoming meetings
The Union County Republican Women is a group of dedicated Republicans who meet monthly to discuss current events and listen to keynote speakers promote conservative ideals and other issues of the day. Below is a list of meeting dates and agendas. These meetings are not just for women, men are invited to and do attend also. This is a group for all ages from teen age and up. The cost is $11 per person per meeting to cover a catered meal.
Sept 23, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guest speaker Representative Alan Nunnelee
Oct 21, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guest speaker Brandy Burnette, Caseworker from Congressman Nunnelee’s office will be the speaker about Social Security and Medicare
Nov 18, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guests Lee Habeeb political writer, commentator, and radio producer.
Dec 14, 6:30 p.m. at In Bloom, A celebration honoring our local members of the United States Armed Forces active, reserve, and retired.
Please contact UCRW Chairperson Nancy Frohn no later than the Friday preceding the scheduled meeting to reserve your meal. Chairperson Frohn can be reached at Nbfrohn@aol.com as well as 662.832.9633.
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...