Republican Women announce series of upcoming meetings
The Union County Republican Women is a group of dedicated Republicans who meet monthly to discuss current events and listen to keynote speakers promote conservative ideals and other issues of the day. Below is a list of meeting dates and agendas. These meetings are not just for women, men are invited to and do attend also. This is a group for all ages from teen age and up. The cost is $11 per person per meeting to cover a catered meal.
Sept 23, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guest speaker Representative Alan Nunnelee
Oct 21, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guest speaker Brandy Burnette, Caseworker from Congressman Nunnelee’s office will be the speaker about Social Security and Medicare
Nov 18, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Addict, guests Lee Habeeb political writer, commentator, and radio producer.
Dec 14, 6:30 p.m. at In Bloom, A celebration honoring our local members of the United States Armed Forces active, reserve, and retired.
Please contact UCRW Chairperson Nancy Frohn no later than the Friday preceding the scheduled meeting to reserve your meal. Chairperson Frohn can be reached at Nbfrohn@aol.com as well as 662.832.9633.
About New Albany Gazette
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...