Unhappy with county
This letter is in regard to a meeting I had with the Union County Supervisors in August. It concerned my garbage bin being full and needing emptied. I also talked to them about a stopped up culvert of mine, and a ditch that was overgrown.
Mr. Danny Jordan told me they would come out and look at my bin and then get it emptied. They brought a dump truck and backhoe to do this job. They bent my bin and left it that way; it was not bent before.
They said they would be back the next day to clean the ditches and bush hog. It took two weeks and all they did was cut a little on the edge of the road.
I pay taxes just like other people. And I have pictures of them cutting other banks up to the trees on across the ditches. I just want my banks cut, too.
I was told by one of the workers that Mr. Jordan said I was nothing but a smart …. I don’t think he has the right to talk about me in this way. I guess he thinks I am a joke. But I’m not. (I help pay his salary.)
Shirley L. Hale
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...