New Albany man dies in two-vehicle wreck
A two-vehicle crash Saturday night on Highway 30 East resulted in the death of a New Albany man.
According to Public Affairs Trooper Ray Hall with the Mississippi Highway Patrol, Colby Pannell, 25, died at approximately 6:30 p.m., after he was ejected from his truck when it struck another vehicle at the intersection of Highway 30 East and County Road 150
Hall said Pannell drove off the right side of the highway and struck a vehicle that was at the intersection. Pannell’s truck apparently overturned several times before he was ejected.
Pannell died from injuries at the scene of the accident. He was not wearing a seatbelt, Hall said.
Occupants of the other vehicle were not injured. The accident remains under investigation by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...