Matt Robinson, 25
Matthew “Matt” Robinson, 25, died Monday, Oct. 28, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in New Albany.
He was born June 16, 1988, in Tupelo to Anita Robinson. He worked in the frame department at Albany Industries.
Services will be were at 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 2, at Serenity-Simmons Chapel in New Albany with Evangelist Travis Edwards and Bishop Jeffie Smith officiating. Burial was in Keownville Cemetery.
Survivors include his parents, Kenny and Anita Robinson Davis; four siblings, Christopher Robinson of Dayton, Tenn., Nathan (Silas) Davis of Norfolk, Va., Ethan Davis and Danita Robinson, both of New Albany; and his grandmothers, Angie Davis of New Albany and Joyce Robinson of Forrest City, Ark.
He was preceded in death by his grandfathers, Larkin Robinson and Enis Davis.
Pallbearers were Corey Windham, Chad Rowe, Brad Rowe, Walter Rowe, C.J. Lyons and Micah Spruill.
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...