Ingomar Attendance Center news
By Justin Gary
Hello fellow Falcons! My name is Justin Gary, and I am your student council reporter with this week’s school news.
Last Monday, Nov. 11, the 3rd and 4th grade classes held a Veterans’ Day Program. They sang patriotic songs, and recited short speeches to honor those who have fought for our freedoms and rights. Good job kids, and thank you to our veterans and to those who still serve our country.
Last Tuesday, Nov. 12, the High School Junior Varsity Basketball Team played against East Union. The boys won with a score of 72-32. Go Falcons!!
Last Friday, Nov. 15, students received progress reports. I hope all did well. Believe it or not, we have only a few weeks until exams starts.
All reading fair boards must be submitted by Wednesday, Nov. 20. They will not be taken after Nov. 20. Groups will present their boards on Thursday, Nov. 21, and Individuals in Fiction and Non-Fiction will present theirs on Friday, Nov 22.
The Traveling Planetarium will be at the school on Friday, Nov. 22. Mr. Mike Conway arranged for them to visit, so students can learn about different constellations and planets and how to spot them in the night sky.
On Saturday, Nov. 23, the Junior-Senior Prom Spaghetti Supper will at Ingomar Baptist Church. Everyone who bought a plate of spaghetti can pick it up at the church. Please bring your ticket.
The Ingomar Basketball Tournament will be Thursday, Nov. 21, through Saturday, Nov 23. Come support our Falcons.
That’s all the news for this week. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Fly high, Falcons!
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...