United Way campaign celebration planned
United Way of North Mississippi will have a campaign celebration Friday, March 21, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the BancorpSouth Arena conference room, 375 East Main Street, Tupelo.
The celebration is to honor those who made the 2013 United Way Campaign a success by raising over $2.4 million for Northeast Mississippi.
Tickets for the celebration lunch are $10 per guest. They also request a canned or boxed food donation toward the organization’s Day of Caring food drive.
Guests at the Celebration are also invited to join in on the 2014 Day of Caring as organization members “Unite to End Hunger” across Northeast Mississippi. Teams from local businesses will be presenting food sculptures, built from canned and boxed foods. Celebration guests will vote for the best sculpture. After the celebration lunch, volunteers will pack the food items to distribute to United Way agencies who feed hungry families across seven counties.
For more information about the celebration or the Day of Caring activities, visit the website at www.unitedwaynems.org or contact Robin at 841-9133 or email@example.com
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...