BNA Bank breaks ground for Tupelo branch
TUPELO–BNA Bank headquartered in New Albany, broke ground Thursday, for a new 3,325-square-foot banking center in the rapidly growing Barnes Crossing area.
The new banking center, to be located at 2919 Tom Watson Dr., is believed to be the first in the Tupelo market to offer a new high-touch personalized banking service to its customers by eliminating the traditional teller line. The center will have two drive-through lanes and a dedicated drive-up ATM lane with night depository.
Level5 of Atlanta, Ga. has been contracted to plan, design and build the facility with local subcontractors being utilized for all phases of construction.
Bo Collins, President and CEO of BNA Bank said, “LEVEL5 has designed our new center so our bankers will be able to greet our customers at the door and provide customized personal service to each and everyone. Our staff will no longer have to service our customers from behind the barrier of a teller line. In addition, LEVEL5 understands how to integrate new technology and methods of delivering banking services into banking centers cost effectively without sacrificing personal service to customers.”
The new facility is the institutions second location in Lee County, joining the BNA Bank Belden Banking Center which opened in 2007.
“We are excited to expand in the Tupelo and Lee County market and strengthen our presence in the community,” Collins said. “This location will be a convenient center for our current customers and will allow us to continue to reach new customers effectively.”
The Barnes Crossing center will concentrate on personal and small business financial services. In addition to traditional bank services, the center will also offer mortgage loans, insurance and investment services.
The bank is designed to accommodate and assist customers with the newer banking technologies including mobile banking and internet banking.
Officials for the bank said the banking center should be completed and open for business by November of this year.
About David Johnson
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...