By Loretta Easley
Barbara Cobb was in Florida last week visiting with her seriously sick mother who has cancer and other problems. Mrs. Claire Menge was some better Sunday. We send best wishes for her.
Jamie Easley spent Sunday night and Monday in Water Valley with her mother, Amy Joyner and brother Logan.
Congratulations to Bruce and Ashley Tutor upon the arrival of their baby boy born on May 8.
Robbie, Robert, Sheyanne and Lauren Frazier, Paula and Amy McCullough, David Easley and I visited Rickey and Anne Glidewell at Dry Creek Sunday.
Douie Tidwell was in a tractor accident late Sunday evening. May you have a speedy recovery.
Shirley Fitts and Nancy Chunn were recent visitors in my home.
Hope all you mothers had a wonderful day Sunday. However, every day should be Mothers’ Day.
About New Albany Gazette
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...