Ingomar art exhibit
Ingomar elementary students presented an art exhibit this past week to close out the school year. Each class used a theme and their creations were displayed for parents and fellow students to see.
Teacher Emilee Taylor’s kindergarten students were unable to participate but they did view the artwork. From left are Maddie McMillen, Abby Stout, Lydia Pierce, Conner Ayers, Chloe Rutherford, Kylie Gates, Kyndal Carlisle, Destiney Hester, Olajuwon Lewis, Donovan Fuller, Ian Foster and Bella Phifer.
David Ball and daughter Caryl, 5, look at the painting their son and brother, Cooper, did. Cooper is in the first grade.
Natalie Robbins view work by son Jackson, a first-grader, at upper right.
Some of the work by students.
More work by students.
About Lynn West
- Ingomar takes out Mantachie in playoff opener October 13, 2016
- The Playhouse October 18, 2016
- Letter to the editor: MAEP School Funding Formula – Change is coming October 18, 2016
- Communicating with families October 18, 2016
- We plan to be more involved October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Christmas parade Nov. 28; new lights, event to follow week of parade October 18, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...