Ingomar School news
By Justin Gary
Hello fellow Falcons! This is your student council reporter with the final round of school news.
On Friday, May 16, an Awards Program was held at 1:00 p.m. for 7th-12th grade students. Certificates and other items were handed out to reward them for their academic excellence throughout the year. On Monday, May 19, the program was held for K-6. Congratulations to all Falcons who received an award.
On Sunday, May 18, a Retirement Reception was held for Mrs. Rhonda Carter, Mrs. Lisa Garrison, and Mrs. Janet Jennings. Thank you for your many years of service at Ingomar and for your part in helping the next generation of Falcons realize that they can make a difference.
On May 19-23, a cheer clinic will be held in the gym after school from 3:00 to 5:00.
On Wednesday, May 21-Friday, May 23, final exams for grades 7-11 will take place as follows:
Wednesday, May 21 1st period-7:55-9:55 2nd period—10:20-12:15 3rd period—1:00-3:00
Thursday, May 22 4th period—7:55-9:00 5th period—10:20-12:15 6th period—1:00-3:00
Friday, May 23 Study block-7:55-9:00 7th period—10:20-12:15 8th period—1:00-3:00
On Thursday, May 22, High School Graduation will be held in the auditorium at 8:00 p.m. All are invited to observe the graduation and wish this year’s seniors best of luck as they enter the real world.
Finally, I would like to thank everyone for a great final year here at Ingomar School. Like my fellow seniors, I am sad to be graduating this year; however, I am confident that when we step out into the real world, we will have the knowledge and skills necessary to continue advancing forward thanks to the faculty and staff of Ingomar Attendance Center. “Success is not something you run after, but something you attract by the person you become.”
Fly high Falcons and God Bless!!
About New Albany Gazette
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...