“Explore” our area
Today’s issue of the Gazette contains the fifth edition of Explore Magazine, our annual glossy tourism and marketing guide touting the benefits of New Albany and Union County.
It’s something all of us at the Gazette are proud of because it has been an unqualified success story. It certainly wasn’t a guarantee when we took a chance in 2010 that our area would support a big-city kind of tourism and marketing guide,
At the time no comprehensive guide existed to use in showing the community at its best to prospective businesses, manufacturers, health care and other professionals as well as tourists.
Each year we insert the newest edition of the guide into the Gazette and distribute thousands of others free through hotels, banks, restaurants, the New Albany welcome center at the Union County Development Association, the hospital and a variety of other places tourists might visit.
Our goal when we started was to put New Albany’s best foot forward. But we wanted to make sure it was New Albany’s foot, not phony PR material or phony photographs. In other words, we set the same standards of ethics and quality that we use in the newspaper.
The result has been an annual guide that enjoys wide support from our readers and advertisers and has reaped several statewide awards. Today Explore is generally regarded as the best publication of its type in the state.
Enjoy your copy and let us know if you need an extra or two. We’re proud to call New Albany and Union County home. And we’re excited to show off that pride in Explore Magazine.
About New Albany Gazette
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert