Crumpton retires from BNA Bank
BNA Bank and employees honored Peggy Crumpton with a reception Friday to mark her last day with that institution after 44 years of service. Crumpton began working at the bank as a teller in 1970 when the bank was in the building now occupied by Van-Atkins. She said remembers moving to the present building later in the year and walking up the street as wrecker operator June Gilliam dragged the old vault to the new location. At the reception were family members, from left, Josh Milton, Heather Milton, Jessica Crumpton, Aiden Milton, Peggy, Caila Milton (in front), Melanie Milton, Brianna Milton (in front), Anna Turman and Tim Milton.
About Lynn West
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...