Healthy kids camp
Performing Arts owner Regina Cook helps one of the 41 participants at Baptist Memorial Hospital’s Healthy Kids Camp go though a water exercise. Children ages six to 12 spend each morning all this week at the Baptist Healthplex or neighboring Performing Arts Center learning about topics including fire safety, nutritional snacks, exercise and healthy eating. Participants will receive T-shirts for completing the camp and a group photo will be made Friday.
About Lynn West
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Lady Urchin Power January 21, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...