County investigating burglaries
Two burglaries are being investigated by the Union County Sheriff’s Office.
The burglaries were reported Aug. 20 in eastern Union County, off Highway 30 East. An investigation has determined that the suspect is a black female, as shown in a surveillance video.
The woman had driven around the two neighborhoods where the burglaries occurred in an older model white Mercury Grand Marquis, approached homes and knocked on the doors. If no one answered the door, the subject broke in and stole cash, change and jewelry.
Anyone with information on this person is asked to call Northeast Mississippi Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS (8477) or the Union County Sheriff’s Office.
About New Albany Gazette
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...