Labor Day to affect deadlines, public services
All governmental offices and many businesses will be closed Monday, Sept. 1, in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
The New Albany Gazette will be closed Monday and that will require that deadlines for the Wednesday, Sept. 3, issue will be moved earlier.
The deadline for display advertising will be at 4 p.m. Thursday while the classified ad deadline will be 9 a.m. Friday this week.
All news submissions should be turned in to the office by noon Friday.
The holiday will affect solid waste collection in the New Albany city limits but not the rest of Union County.
In New Albany, there will be no garbage pickup Monday. The Monday route will be collected Tuesday and the Tuesday route will be picked up Wednesday.
All county routes will be picked up Monday and the rest of the week as usual.
About Lynn West
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...