Program offered on how to save at grocer’s
Anyone who wants to save money while making the trip to the grocery store easier may want to take advantage of the “Getting the Most from your Grocery Dollar!!” program at the Union County Extension Office.
The program will be Wednesday, Jan. 18, from noon to 1 p.m., presented by Beth Youngblood, Extension Agent-FCS.
Call 662-534-1916 to register.
About Lynn West
- Hurricane news January 10, 2017
- Election commissioners take oath of office January 12, 2017
- Letter: Progress only happens when we all work together January 12, 2017
- Cong. Kelly named to Armed Services, Agriculture committees January 12, 2017
- Eastern Lights January 12, 2017
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- City school superintendent Jackie Ford to retire January 12, 2017
- 2017 Ingomar Homecoming Court January 12, 2017
- City school board seats newest member January 12, 2017
- Museum program sure to be ‘quotable’ January 12, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...