Elementary School Monday, Sept. 9 Corn Dog, Meatloaf, Carrot Sticks w/Dip, Mashed Potatoes, Chilled Pears, Assorted Fruit Juice, Whole Wheat Biscuit, Vanilla Pudding, Fat Free Chocolate Milk, One Percent Milk, Skim Milk Tuesday, Sept. 10 Pizza, Cheeseburger, Tossed Salad w/Dressings, Whole Kernel Corn, Orange Smiles, Assorted Fruit Juice, Jell-O, Fat Free Chocolate Milk, One Percent Milk, Skim Milk Wednesday, Sept. 11 Ham and Cheese Sub, Taco Soup, Carrot Sticks w/Dip, Oven Baked Fries, Banana, Assorted Fruit Juice, Jell-O, Fat Free Chocolate […]
About New Albany Gazette
Author Archive | New Albany Gazette
Things I’ve learned in our search for a new church home: 1) Large cities have mega churches as well as small ones. They have a lot of both kinds. 2) Man has discovered a variety of ways to worship. It appears some have not read the Manual. 3) Most churches are oblivious to visitors, but […]
By Dr. Linda Mitchell All the hard work Dean put in a few months ago is now bearing fruit… or veggies as the case may be. We enjoyed our first home-grown tomatoes and peppers this week and the crop looks to be bountiful. The problem is how to preserve it so we can continue to […]
By Lou McQuary Sarah Brock Farr, Beverly Hall, Holly Coffey, Belinda Davis, and Kay Russell spent the weekend, Aug. 16-18, with Jane Ford at the Ford cabin on Pickwick. While there, the girls visited the dam and ate at Pickwick Lodge and R&B in Counce, Tenn. and at St. Clair on the Marina. They also […]
By Susan Hooker The traffic on Hwy. 346 will be heavier this week as area schools will be registering students on Thursday-Friday. Classes will begin on Aug. 12. The youths of Oak Dale Baptist Church enjoyed a trip to Hot Springs, Ark. Those traveling were as follows: Elizabeth Thompson, Ava and Amelia Merritt, Katelyn Wright, […]
Paint the Town The New Albany Main Street Association will sponsor the 10th annual “Paint the Town” on Sept. 21 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. during the upcoming Tallahatchie RiverFest. For more information contact Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager at 534-3438. Main Street Youth Committee meeting Anyone in grades nine through 12 […]
New Albany Main Street Association is pleased to offer the 10th annual “Paint the Town,” a free art activity during the upcoming Tallahatchie RiverFest. All children are invited to participate on Saturday, Sept. 21, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Parents must accompany their children. Historical photos of downtown New Albany will be displayed and […]
New Albany Main Street has been designated as an accredited National Main Street Program for meeting the commercial district revitalization performance standards set by the National Main Street Center®, a subsidiary of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Each year, the National Main Street Center and its partners announce the list of accredited Main Street® […]
By Sandra Priest After meeting last Thursday evening to discuss a preliminary budget for the upcoming fiscal year, Ecru Mayor Mark Baldwin and Board of Aldermen held a public hearing last Tuesday night giving citizens an opportunity to voice opinions on financial plans of the town for 2013-14. Mayor Baldwin first of all opened the […]
Former New Albany resident Stephanie Saul will be one of seven highly distinguished alumni who will receive the Ole Miss Alumni Association’s highest annual honors as part of Homecoming 2013. Inductees into the Alumni Hall of Fame are: Haley Barbour (JD 73) of Yazoo City; David W. Houston III (BBA 66, JD 69) of Aberdeen; […]
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series