Charles and Sarah Raines were married July 1, 1966. There will be a reception in their honor from 2 to 4 p.m., June 26, at Grace Pointe Church of God, located at 1512 South Central, New Albany. Friends and family are invited.
Archive | Features RSS feed for this section
Gene and Barbara Hudson of Myrtle will celebrate their 50th Anniversary on Sunday, June 26, 2016. They were married June 24, 1966. There will be a reception given in their honor at the Union County Baptist Association Building, 845 Sam Barkley Dr, New Albany, from 2 to 4 p.m. The celebration will be hosted by […]
Jay P. and Sarah Garrett celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on May 12, 2016 and were honored by their family with a reception at Ingomar Baptist Church Fellowship Hall with many lifelong friends and family attending. Jay was reared in the Pinedale community and Sarah not far away in Hurricane. They were married May 12, […]
Zeke Ashton Roberson and Haley Morgan Roberson of the Ingomar Community are pleased to announce the birth of their daughter, Ainsley Faith Roberson. Ainsley Faith was born on July 9, 2016 at 7:49 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital- Union County. She weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and was 21 ¼ inches long. Her grandparents are […]
The spray park at BNA Bank Park is open for the season. The regular hours will be from noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, and will be open Sundays for private parties only. Parties can be from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 2 to 3:30 p.m. […]
Becky Rinehart of Houston is beginning an internship at the Union County Heritage Museum for the summer of 2016. Rinehart is a sophomore at Blue Mountain College, with a major in history. During her internship in New Albany Becky said, “I plan to learn the skills needed for museum work, in order to achieve my […]
By Donica Phifer, Gazette staff NEW ALBANY – When she signed up, Natalie Bullard never expected to be chosen. But, on June 3, the 28-year-old will make an appearance on national television as part of the fourteenth season of TLC’s “Say Yes To The Dress.” Bullard taped her portion of the show last July during […]
Online ticket sales will begin on sale Saturday, June 4, at 10 a.m. for New Albany’s second annual “Farm to Table Dinner,” which will take place on Thursday, June 23, on the footbridge across the Tallahatchie River in the Park Along the River in downtown. The fine-dining-inspired dinner for 80 guests will be prepared using […]
Jerry and Doris Baily will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday, May 14, at Victory Life Center at 5 p.m. Everyone is invited to attend.
New Albany tourism got a boost this week from a visit by the Mississippi Queen to the Park Along the River and Tallahatchie Trails sparking speculation about the possibility of bringing riverboat gambling to the city. Publicity about the visit was not available ahead of time with local officials saying it was only possible on […]
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...