Union County Cal Log Aug. 27 Willow Lane: Caller advised son has broken into the house. CR 59: Lady advised she heard four gunshots. Women’s Clinic of New Albany: Parking lot 10-50 Hwy 30 W.: Caller stated a small white car with broken windshield was traveling at a high rate of speed. Car was […]
Archive | Public Records RSS feed for this section
Union County Jail Docket Crystal Joshlin, 698 Gilmer Rd., Waterford, 30, was charged with petit larceny at 10:25 a.m., Aug. 29, 2012. Jackie R. Joshlin, 698 Gilmer Rd., Waterford, 42, was charged with petit larceny x 4 and possession of burglary tools at 11:16 a.m., Aug. 29, 2012. Reid A. Flint, 79 Corey Lane, […]
Jose Luis Puch, 144 A Roberson, Ripley, 21, was charged with careless driving, no driver’s license, no insurance, expired tag and a DUI at 7:05 p.m., Aug. 22, 2012. Donald William Morris, 10115 Highway 9 N., Belden, 37, was charged with aggravated domestic violence (circuit court capias) at 7:48 p.m., Aug. 22, 2012. Ann Marie […]
Union County Jail Docket Larry G. Payton, 804 Highway 7 South, Oxford, 49, was charged with a DUI, no seatbelt and no tag at 5:25 p.m., Aug. 20, 2012. Kellen S. Bain, 1036 Highway 346, Ecru, 23, was charged with possession of beer, DUI and obstructing a public roadway at 7 p.m., Aug. 20, […]
Divorces J.L. Verrell, Jr. and Rebecca Lynn Verrell, Aug. 22 Joshua Adam Childers and Mary Kathleen Victory Childers, Aug. 22 Deborah Bryan Jacobs and Michael Eugene Jacobs, Aug. 24
Marriages Jennifer Lynne Young and Ellis Reid Dawe, Aug. 20 Ashley Jan Schoch and Zachary Douglas Wright, Aug. 21 Keri Michelle Cockrell and William Baxter Gentry, Aug. 21 Nakia Tenneille Cox and Norman Jr Peacock, Aug. 21 Stephanie Rodgers and David Scott Gregg, Aug. 22
Union County Call Log Aug. 13 Hwy 15 N.: Blue Toyota car all over the road. CR 107: One vehicle 10-50 rollover Glade St.: Caller advised she saw the vehicle that hit her car and wants and officer to come to this residence. It was a hit and run that happened this weekend. Eastwood […]
Union County Jail Docket Marneshia L. Smith, 509 Glade Ave., New Albany, 19, was charged with possession of whiskey and a DUI at midnight, Aug. 18, 2012. Charlie James Worship, 384 Camp St., New Albany, 38, was charged with a DUI, no driver’s license and following too close at 2:30 a.m., Aug. 18, 2012. […]
Divorces Charlie Allen Pyron and Billie Jo Pyron, Aug. 15 Michael Chris-Allen Evans and Cindy Camille Evans, Aug. 17 Ashley Carroll and Brian Carroll, Aug. 17 Minerva Graham and Colbert Louis Graham, Aug. 17 Marriages Shanna Alish Nichols Bell and Brandon Franklin Cook, Aug. 6 Tiffany Alexandria Gillmore and Joshua Adam Jackson, […]
July 28 Hwy 15 N: Truck driver hit a pump, needs a police report. S St. Hwy 15: Man wants an officer there to do a report because he found a piece of glass in his sandwich. CR 75: Disturbance at residence but caller doesn’t know the address. Owen Rd.: Report of car checking mailboxes. […]
- Hurricane news January 10, 2017
- Election commissioners take oath of office January 12, 2017
- Letter: Progress only happens when we all work together January 12, 2017
- Cong. Kelly named to Armed Services, Agriculture committees January 12, 2017
- Eastern Lights January 12, 2017
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- City school superintendent Jackie Ford to retire January 12, 2017
- 2017 Ingomar Homecoming Court January 12, 2017
- City school board seats newest member January 12, 2017
- Museum program sure to be ‘quotable’ January 12, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...