Myrtle-James Clifton “Jimmy” Lindsey, age 80, died Monday, December 31, 2012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County. He was born September 9, 1932 in Prentiss County to the Jesse Urban Lindsey and Mary Lucille Hendrix Billings. He was a member of the Amos Dorman Masonic Lodge #480, and a charter member of the Temple Baptist Church. […]
Archive | Obituaries RSS feed for this section
Patricia “Pat” Chadwick Lamar, 71, resident of Oxford, a person active for many years in the community and civic affairs of Oxford, retired teacher and wife of Dr. Wayne Terry Lamar departed this life Sept. 24, 2012 at the Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. Services honoring the life of Mrs. Lamar will be at 3 […]
Rosa Nell Bramlett Clarice Rosa Nell Windham Bramlett, 83, of Blue Springs, died Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2012 at her home. She is survived by two daughters, Kathy Reed (Jerry) and Mary Jane Owens; two sons, Jon Bramlett and David Bramlett; 11 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at […]
Frances Gardner Frances Louise Gardner, 98, New Albany, died Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2012 at Union County Health and Rehab in New Albany. She was born June 21, 1914 in Union County to the late Henry Lee and Mary Elizabeth McNeil Gardner. She formerly worked at Irwin B. Schwabe, before becoming one of the first employees […]
Gladys Davis Gladys Hale Davis, 95, of New Albany, passed away Aug. 31, 2012 at Dogwood Plantation Assisted Living in New Albany. She was born in Lafayette County, Mississippi March 26, 1917 to Q.D. and Janie Hale. She graduated from W.P. Daniel High School in 1934. She was married to John M. Davis who preceded […]
Dimple Randle Dimple Conway Randle peacefully left this world on Aug. 29, 2012. Born in Union County on June 16, 1918, she was 94 years old. “Memaw” doted on five grandchildren: Bo Hemphill of Starkville; Cory Randle of Big Bear, Calif.; Angie Randle Hemphill of Pittsburgh, Penn.; Kasey Randle Allen of Napa, Calif.; and Jason […]
Rachel Nelson Rachel C. Nelson, 86, of Bartlett, Tenn., died on Aug. 29, 2012. She was born on May 16, 1926 in Shelby County, Tenn. to the late Thomas and Hattie Kelley Carter. She was married to the late Stephen D. Nelson for 43 years. They made their life in Cordova, Tenn. She built an […]
Evan Cornett Evan Parker Cornett was born 10:50 p.m.,on Aug. 26, 2012, at to his loving parents Chris and Lauren Cornett, at the Women’s Center in Tupelo, Mississippi. He weighed 4lbs., 10 oz. and was 18 inches long. While we knew his life would be short, everyone who knew him during this time was most […]
Mary Lindsey The cowbells are ringing in Heaven as the Lord welcomes Home one of Mississippi State University’s most devoted baseball fans. Mary Francis Thaxton Lindsey passed away in the early morning hours of Aug. 28, 2012 from continued medical complications. She was born Aug. 15, 1929 in Starkville. A strong nurturing woman enjoyed every […]
Mary Walker Mary Annette Edwards Walker, 73, of Blue Mountain, died Friday, Aug. 24, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. She was born on March 19, 1939, to Carl and Idotha Needham Edwards in Holly Springs. She was owner of Palyhouse Day Care in New Albany for 26 years. She was a member […]
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...