ELLISTOWN – East Union got a big dose of Bailie Springfield on Tuesday as the East Webster pitcher stifled the Lady Urchin offense and helped her Lady Wolverines to the 11-3 win. The Lady Urchins could only manage four hits off Springfield and twice during the contest East Union went down in order during an […]
Tag Archives | East Union Lady Urchins
East Union Attendance Center formally named the north entrance to the school James Curtis Greenhill Drive Thursday as the school paid tribute to his many years as educator and coach. Greenhill came to East Union in the fall of 1961 when school consolidation took place in Union County, having been on staff at Jericho. Greenhill […]
East Union got out of the chute quickly as they scored runs in all but the second inning to defeat Strayhorn 10-0 in six innings to take a 1-0 lead in their 2A softball playoff series. Callie Frazier held the Lady Mustangs to only two hits, striking out three in her six innings of work. […]
The Division 1-2A track meet was held on Wednesday at Tishomingo County High School and local teams from East Union and Ingomar had several participants advance on to the regionals. Katie Rowan led East Union to multiple wins including the long jump (15-07.25), 100 meter hurdles (17.75) and 300 meter hurdles (54.30). Rowan also placed […]
East Union won the Class I Girls Powerlifting Championship on Saturday in an impressive team performance. The Lady Urchins had 10 girls competing and all 10 medaled in their events. The Lady Urchins took four gold medals, four silver and two bronze in their competition. “We knew we had 10 girls and Calhoun City had […]
East Union and Ingomar met for game two of their Division 1-2A series in fast pitch on Tuesday and the Lady Urchins got the sweep with their 18-3 win in four innings. Raelee Bell had a huge night, driving in six runs and scoring four runs for the Lady Urchins. Bell had an inside-the-park grand […]
TUPELO – East Union and Myrtle went head-to-head in the 1A-3A small school division at the Daily Journal Relays and the teams finished 1-2 overall with the Lady Urchins taking the win. East Union had a total of 169 points and Myrtle finished with 137.50. Katie Rowan won three events for the second consecutive year […]
ELLISTOWN – East Union and Mantachie battled for first in Division 1-2A softball on Friday night and the Lady Mustangs came away with a 7-2 win to drop the Lady Urchins into second place. The teams slugged it out through four scoreless innings before Mantachie took a 2-0 lead in the fifth. East Union came […]
East Union, Myrtle take first in Tri-County Meet East Union boys and Myrtle girls took wins in the first-ever Tri-County track meet at Byhalia on Saturday. East Union took first place in seven events with Jordon Salmon leading the Urchins with his first place finishes in the 800 and 1600 meter runs. Salmon had winning […]
ELLISTOWN – East Union and Ingomar met in 2A softball for the first time on Thursday and the Lady Urchins came away with the 9-1 win. This marks Ingomar’s initial season in 2A fastpitch while East Union has been in the division for several years. The Lady Urchins cranked up their batting in the middle […]
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series