SALTILLO – New Albany boys finished second in the Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament on Saturday, falling to Amory 5-0 in the championship match. The Bulldogs went 1-1-2 for the tournament. New Albany opened up the tournament by battling to a 1-1 draw with South Pontotoc as Joseph Rainey scored the lone goal for the Bulldogs. […]
Tag Archives | New Albany Bulldogs
Bulldogs enjoy successful day at ICC tournament FULTON – New Albany enjoyed a successful day of competition in the ICC 7V7 soccer tournament on Wednesday as the Bulldogs finished the day with a 3-0-2 record and placed second in their pool. New Albany also won the consolation game between second place finishers in the respective […]
OXFORD – For the fifth consecutive year, the Bulldogs brought home a state title. New Albany defeated Newton County 6-1 for the Class 4A tennis championship, in seven matches that could have gone either way through the opening sets. “I think just the excitement of the day, it made it a bit closer of a […]
OXFORD – New Albany closed out the 2016 tennis season with a few more titles. Seven members of the Bulldogs team finished the season as state champions after the three-day Class 4A Individual Tournament in Oxford. “It’s been a great week,” Bulldogs head coach Suzy Bowman said, “Just a storybook ending for all my seniors, they […]
Several local track athletes punched their tickets for the MHSAA State Track and Field Championships to be held in Pearl on May 6 and 7. Myrtle, East Union and Ingomar ran at Winona in their 1A and 2A competition that covered two days due to inclement weather. Myrtle competed in the 1A North and individual […]
Union County had a huge showing at regional track meets on Saturday as East Union won the boys and girls 1-2A meet at Tupelo while Myrtle swept both titles in region 1-1A in Oxford. East Union girls were again led by Katie Rowan, winner of the 100 meter hurdles in 16.66 and 300 meter hurdles […]
New Albany saw their season come to a close on Saturday as the Amory Panthers and pitcher Aubrey Gillentine took the 10-0 win. Gillentine was untouchable through four innings, but Peyton Jolly broke up the no-hitter with his one-out double in the fifth. The teams battled through three scoreless innings although Amory missed a golden […]
NEW ALBANY – On four of the five courts in the finals of the 2-4A division tennis tournament, the Bulldogs were featured players. New Albany took home individual division titles in boys singles, girls doubles, boys doubles, and mixed doubles during Tuesday’s tournament at the BNA Tennis and Soccer complex, with the Bulldogs running the […]
New Albany competed in the Division 2-4A track meet on Tuesday and the boys team placed third with 50 points while the girls finished fourth with 36. Braudrique Boyd had two seconds to lead the boys team as he was just edged out in the 100 meters by Travis Tucker of Senatobia. Tucker ran a […]
The combination of Lucy Martin and Lauren Dunlap turned in a win for the Lady Natchez Trace meet. Martin and Dunlap finished with an 85-point total, two points below the second place finisher, Oxford High School. Martin earned co-medalist honors by shooting for a 39-point total, tying with Oxford’s Michela Bryant. In boys’ action, Oxford […]
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert