The trailer’s contents spilled, and crews worked overnight to clean up the mess, said Mississippi Highway Patrol officer Ray Hall. He did not know what spilled, and said there were no serious injuries reported.
More In Lifestyle
- Tree house: Tupelo man fills home with long-collected ornaments
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: A 52-week challenge to help organize your home
- MASTER GARDENER: Colors of Christmas: Amaryllis, poinsettias and paper whites
- GARY BACHMAN: Cassia provides blooms as temperatures drop
- Healing art: Sculptors turn tornado-damaged trees into lasting memorials