A story on newly appointed Shannon Principal J.V. Swindle in Wednesday’s Daily Journal contained incorrect information. Swindle has been at Shannon High School for six years.
More In Business
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Questions remain after funding rewrite proposal
- BOBBY HARRISON: Pursuit of more education funding kind of like searching for Bigfoot
- MARTY RUSSELL: Almost time to send in the clowns
- OUR OPINION: Strong investment in early childhood education still needed
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Other states choose sovereignty, but not Mississippi?