An article in Wednesday’s issue of the Daily Journal omitted the date of arrest for Alice Suzanne Lindsey Swain of Pontotoc. Swain, 25, 274 Parkview Circle, was arrested by a Lee County deputy in 1995. She was indicted in February 1996 by a grand jury and appeared before Circuit Court Judge Barry Ford Monday for her arraignment.
More In Lifestyle
- 150 years of faith: After sesquicentennial, Tupelo’s FUMC looks to future
- DAVID PANNELL: Forgiveness, mercy, grace often found in unlikely places
- Elvis Fest to offer musical smorgasbord
- Defending central vision: Treatments can slow macular degeneration
- HEALTH LINES: ‘Aging in place’ requires proper preparations
More In Opinion