Baldwyn firemen put out house fire

By JB Clark | Daily Journal

BALDWYN – Baldwyn firemen responded to a small electrical fire in a house on Cox Street this morning.
Around 9 a.m. a call reporting visible flames went out. The fire was completely out by 9:20.
“It was an electrical fire,” said Baldwyn Fire Chief Jerry Ozbirn. “They’ll have to do some rewiring, but the house is fine.”
The house had no visible damage from the outside, but Ozbirn said they did have to put water on the flames in the house.
He said it took 10 or 15 minutes to fully knock down the fire.

Click video to hear audio