More In Business
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: ExPECT seeks to meet higher teaching goals
- SID SALTER: Bryant’s 2016 budget proposal has election-year sensibilities
- DANA MILBANK: Democrats sold out to rich people, too
- OUR OPINION: Thanksgiving Service affirms Tupelo’s unity, gratitude
- BOBBY HARRISON: A long-ago story continues in Paul Thorn’s music career
TUPELO – Boys and Girls Club representatives will be selling Angus hamburger lunches Friday to raise money for the two Tupelo clubs.
All of the lunch items have been donated so all of the $8 ticket price goes back into the clubs.
The club hosts a spring and winter burger bash each year. The two events brought in a total of $10,000 to the Tupelo Boys and Girls Clubs in 2013.
Lunches can be pre-ordered through Thursday by calling (662) 841-6504.
Lunches include a burger, cookie, drink and chips.
Lunches will be cooked starting at 11 a.m. at the corner of Troy and Spring streets downtown until they are sold out.