Pines at Barnes Crossing
ribbon cutting Tuesday
- TUPELO – The Pines at Barnes Crossing will have a grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony Tuesday at 11 a.m.
The $20 million, 10-unit apartment complex off Barnes Crossing Road opened in the spring. The complex has 200 one-, two- and three-bedroom units.
seminar at CDF Sept. 3
- TUPELO – The Community Development Foundation’s Chamber Division and Mississippi State University are hosting a Family-Owned Business Seminar on Sept. 3 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the CDF boardroom
For more information or to register, call the CDF (662) 842-4521.
Sherman RV Center
among top dealers
- Sherman RV Center has been named one of Tiffin Motorhomes’ top 10 dealers for 2009. Sherman RV has more than 30 years of experience as an RV dealership.
Tiffin also received one of four Quality Circle Awards presented by the Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association to Class A manufacturers in 2008 for design, reliability, quality, value and competitive price.
Tiffin produces gas and diesel-powered motorhomes in five model lines: Allegro, Allegro Bay, Phaeton, Allegro Bus and Zephyr.
New FNC Web site offers
direct access to services
- OXFORD – Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. recently launched its new corporate Web site at www.fncinc.com.
Using three primary menu options, viewers can now navigate the site based on their specific industry, the solution they need, or the exact FNC product needed to solve pain points.
From the site, they can also explore pages by following the site’s dynamic breadcrumb design; find information instantly with the site-specific search feature; and share FNC news via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Technorati accounts.
Window World raises $290K for St. Jude
- NORTH WILKESBORO – Window World Cares, the charitable foundation of Window World Inc., raised more than $290,000 for to St. Jude Children’s Hospital with an auction raised through a motorsports art and memorabilia auction.
Window World Inc. is the nation’s largest replacement window company with offices in more than 200 cities nationwide.
The company was founded in 1995.
Hilton Garden Inn ranked
high in J.D Power report
- WESTLAKE VILLAGE – Even though reduced demand has caused hotel properties to slash operating costs and reduce staff, hotel guest satisfaction has improved in 2009, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2009 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study.
The following hotel brands rank highest in guest satisfaction within their respective segments:
• Luxury: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Upscale: Embassy Suites Hotels (for a third consecutive year)
• Mid-Scale Full Service: Hilton Garden Inn
• Mid-Scale Limited Service: Drury Inn & Suites (for a fourth consecutive year)
• Economy/Budget: Microtel Inns & Suites (for an eighth consecutive year)
• Extended Stay: Staybridge Suites
NEMS Daily Journal