Cooper stockholders of record as of the close of business Aug. 30 are entitled to vote at the special meeting, which will take place at the law offices of Jones Day, 901 Lakeside Ave., North Point, Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Disruption necessarily precedes transformation
- SID SALTER: New biography of Stennis offers honest look at ‘senator’s senator’
- BILL MINOR: Haley Barbour delivered state to Republicans
- OUR OPINION: Examine possibilities of higher-speed Internet
- BOBBY HARRISON: Election debate: Spend more on schools, save, or cut taxes?
Saltillo boy, his foundation honored in Birmingham
Storm Stories: ‘We know our neighbors better now’
Storm Stories: ‘God in the midst of destruction’
Storm Stories: ‘Those clouds just weren’t right’
Storm Stories: ‘We realized … what is the most important’
2014 Tornado: Volunteers, financial donations came in abundance
- RC 2015