Kroger is in the process of remodeling its Crosstown (West Main) store in Tupelo.
We swung by last week and noticed:
• The area devoted to kitchen supplies has shrunk. A lot of the merch is now in a clearance section in the seasonal aisle.
• The natural, organic and nutritional area has gotten bigger.
• The pet food department has been reworked.
• A lot of the aisles have been shifted. The store hasn’t been reorganized, but the spacing of each aisle feels wider.
• We hear the produce area is going to be upgraded this month.